Extra Curricular Activities
At Cromwell, we offer an extensive provision of extra curricular activities, clubs and revision sessions, which we encourage our pupils to attend to enrich their experience and to complement their learning.
- The PE department runs sports clubs during lunchtime and after school. These include basketball, football, hockey netball, rounder’s, cricket and rugby. Pupils can also be selected to represent the college at fixtures with other schools. Furthermore, the 3G pitch is open at lunchtimes for informal football sessions.
- The Performing Arts department encourages pupils to participate in College performances, musicals, talent shows and the rock band. We have many extra-curricular clubs you can get involved in - dance, art, drama, choir, ukulele, to name just a few.
- Pupils are also able to attend instrumental lessons and singing lessons delivered by specialist peripatetic music teachers (fees are applicable).
- Other subject areas offer lunchtime and afterschool clubs such as Art Club, Crest Award Science Club and Lego Engineering Club
- Trips and visits are also offered such as the the Year 9 residential Battlefields visit as well as a range of shorter day trips. In Sixth Form we go to Rome for a cultural programme.
- We also offer an extensive programme of catch up and revision slots across the range of subjects.
Current Enrichment Activities