Here are some photos from our week:
We finished our Christmas cakes by spreading marmalade on the tops and then cutting out a circle of fondant icing, and decorating the tops!
We have practised our nativity play and are so excited to show all of our grown ups. Keep an eye out for our recording on our youtube channel.
Today we had our forest school morning, we had fun exploring the snow, building santas sleigh with the construction blocks and making birdfeeders. We hope the birds are going to have a nice feast!!!!
Next week we will be:
- Performing our Christmas nativity story (please help your children to learn their lines and encourage them to speak loud and clear)
- Reading the story 'Dream snow'
- We will continue our learning about total number (learning about putting two groups of items together and working out the total number)
- Focusing on being kind to each other and following the school rules
- Making Christmas cards
- And lots of other fun and interesting activities to do with Christmas.
See you all next week!